This is our first blog post after the launch of the website and we are EXCITED! This marks the beginning of a very long and fruitful journey We have a lot of great plans for the future and can not wait to get started.
Our mission is to be THE go to website for those who are struggling to make ends meet. Our goal is to help those people survive and eventually get out of the struggle and build a great life. We are confident that we will succeed in helping people achieve this.
The website is fairly comprehensive as it is now, but not complete yet. Given our limited resources, we have not been able to provide every bit of information yet. We are getting there, working on it every day.
Here is an overview on the information available on the site right now:
- Government Assistance Programs: we have provided information on 3 government assistance programs per state. Each state has about 12 assistance programs. We are working on completing the rest.
- Food Banks: We created a comprehensive listing of food banks for each of the top 20 most populated cities. We understand the need for this information in other populous cities and we are working on it.
- How to Make Extra Money: This section has information on making money with surveys, mystery shopping and focus groups. We understand there are more ways to make money and we are working on expanding this section
- Ways to Save Money:
Here is a list of resources we are planning to add in the near future:
- Resources for Seniors: As our population continues to age, we feel it is our responsibility to help seniors find the information they need. We will work to continually research and locate resources that are available to the seniors in our community.
- Resources for Military Families: We will devote our time to offer support to service members and their families by providing information about and links to resources that are available specifically to them.
- Mental Health Support: We understand the need for low-cost/free mental health support. We will locate organizations in each of the top 50 US cities that offer low cost mental health support.
- Preventing Foreclosure: So many home owners are facing foreclosure right now and they need help. It is our goal to offer extensive information on how to deal with home foreclosure.
- Getting out of Debt: According to reputable sources close to 50% of Americans are in debt. This is a huge problem that needs to be solved and we are ready to work on providing solutions so you can get out of debt once and for all.
- And more…as time progresses we may come across other needs that people have. If you have a particular situation that you need help with, you can contact us.
Furthermore, we will be posting new articles to the blog every day. These articles will contain helpful tips, resources and other useful information.